Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mail order tune??

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mail order tune??

has any one had an issue with an p0106 map performance code, i have an mail order tune, its just to get me by till i get it to the tuner this weekend

look at my data and it dosent look like any thing is out of the norm.

try to verify its the tune, dont want to show up to the tuner an have an code that is not tune related, i know the tune is off but dont know if it would set the p0106 code

Thanks
Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If you have a bigger cam the values for the MIN and MAX map values need to be adjusted otherwise you will pop this code. I had to change them when I tuned my car for the big cam in it due to the MAP readings being different at idle and WOT. The values are found in ENGINE DIAG>AIRFLOW
Old 03-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look up edcmat-l1 hitechtuning.com

He's a sponsor here...he has tons of post here and on the HP Tuner forum..read below

I have used several other tuners and was never really happy with the driving quality of the truck...idel surge not restarting after warm up ect.

I contacted Ed via his website contacted me the same day and started tuning the very next day...We spent more time on this tune than we both would have liked but he was always there for quick responses to email and sending updates...He never gave up or blew me off (GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE) tweeking and tuning as we went alone....we still need a fine adjustment here and there but hes waiting on me to tighten up my plug gap...not me waiting on him...you probably never heard that befor..yeah my fault we arent done with it.

The one thing I really liked was that I already had an HP TUNER so i didnt have to send ECM back and forth like most other tuning shop....So i highly recommend Ed I am sure other feel the same

Thanks Ed

Quick Reply: mail order tune??