Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please read about hp programs

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please read about hp programs

I was wondering ,If you send your car in for a tune and 5 years later it goes all fucked up. My question is Livernois tuned it with HP tuners is there a backdoor that your program changes over time. The reason I am posting this is I went to Milan and ran 11.80 the 12.90 then a 13.0 so I bought hp tuners and it says my o2 is gone on my pass side so I changed it.Week later I go to Grand bend OMG I run 13.5 14.9 15.9 what is going on My fuelpressure is constane 60psi but after 2 hours the pressure goes to 0psi and i remember it stays at 40psi for days. My car use to do that to. I just want to know can they make the program change. The car runs good. no bad noise coming from the motor. I need help on this. I think its the program. Thanks for looking.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:49 PM
8 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

no such thing as a "back door" for a self contained pcm with no wireless external connection to the world....
if its having an issue..its either a sensor going bad, and possibly the code was turned off from reporting an error, or you have a mechanical issue....

from what you are saying...it sounds like you might have a fuel pressure issue,,,which may be the fuel pump going bad.
stock GM fuel pressure is 58psi...4bar...

its not the program...guarantee that...
it can only change if you, or a another human being physically changes it using tuning software and connects to the car with a computer(or other hand held tuner device) in their hand.
requires key on, and a physical device connected to the car with a physical cable to make changes to the tune.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

The tuning can't change. Your car did.

Quick Reply: Please read about hp programs