Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good work Beyond Redline!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 07:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good work Beyond Redline!

I've read the dyno war comparisons between Mustang and DynoJets for awhile now. Thinking my car had a little more oomph buried somewhere, I brought it down to Luke at Beyond Redline in Green Bay,WI.
I don't pay too much attention to dyno results, I'm more interested in what my trap speed is as that indicates power better to me. Previously, my car had dyno'd 401rwhp on a Mustang Dyno. At Beyond Redline, (where they run a DynoJet), I maxed out at 390hp. Instead of getting worried that according to some I had just dropped about 50hp, I went to the track.
My best previous mph was 115 on a day with an awesome DA of 600. On this last Sunday, the DA where I run was 3500. Even in the **** poor air, the car picked up 1.5mph consistently. Using Wallace Racing Calculators, it looks like with the weight of my heavy *** car its making about 470 flywheel hp.
Luke picked me up a few ponies considering the change in mph combined with the bad air, and the drivability of the car is even better than it was before with the MS3.
It also seems like a rarity for the DynoJet to read lower. I guess if anyone dynos their car there and hits some nice numbers its the real deal.

Quick Reply: Good work Beyond Redline!