Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dtc help!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dtc help!!

What's up guys, I ran into a little problem this morning while warming up my car to go to work here's the details... It a bolt on/stall/h/c 02 ws6 and the ses light turned on this morning so I scanned it with my brothers diablosport and these are the codes it threw at me

P0134 02S circuit, bank 1, sensor 1
no activity detected

P0135 02S heater circuit
Bank 1, sensor 1, malfunction

Do I need to replace my o2 sensor??

Last week I replaced te pigtail plug on my alternator and I squeezed in the o2 sensor cable between the oil pan and driver side header and I forgot to move it, could it be that it melted the entire wire and now needs to be replaced? I didn't have time to check it out this afternoon but I will tommorow any clue on what my problem is??
Old 09-17-2013, 07:55 AM
Launching!

Any thoughts, opinions or comments will be appreciated
Old 09-17-2013, 08:22 AM
TECH Regular

i had the P0135 and P0134 coincides with the same problem (obviously). what happened to me was I plugged the o2 sensor into the wrong bank and there wasnt any input from the bank 1 sensor 1 o2 sensor so my car ran rough after warmup and throttle wouldnt respond (electric tb)

im betting you might have disconnected the sesor somewhere or cut the wires either with the repair or when you were messing with the wires. take a look at those o2 sensor wires again. did you disconnect the sensor at all to reroute your wires?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Launching!

I'm gonna take a look underneath the car later today, I did reroute the wires but didn't disconnect them....I'm hopping its something simple like a ripped o2 sensor or something....I really don't want to deal with alot of work on my car right now
Old 09-17-2013, 09:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WS SIK6
I'm gonna take a look underneath the car later today, I did reroute the wires but didn't disconnect them....I'm hopping its something simple like a ripped o2 sensor or something....I really don't want to deal with alot of work on my car right now
it could be an o2 sensor but unlikely, you could always swap your o2 sensors and see if it follows the sensor. but im betting its just some nicked/broke wire. maybe your plug was pulled off while working on the wiring?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Launching!

I'm thinking it's gonna be a ripped wire, hopefully...either way I would have to buy a new o2 sensor to replace the ripped one

Quick Reply: Dtc help!!