PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want to eliminate the DOD feature on 07 truck

Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to eliminate the DOD feature on 07 truck

I have a friend that bought an 07 Silverado for his son and it started making noise the day he bought it . I have found another 07 motor that does not have the DOD lifters and cam to swap into the truck , but will still need to change the tune on the computer to get rid of the DOD programming . What is the easiest and cheapest way to get this done ? I have heard that I could buy HP Tuners and do it that way , but it costs $400 . I would really prefer to just get someone to take care of retuning the computer for me if possible . I am in the Houston area if that helps any . Thanks for any input
Old 09-18-2013, 12:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by spd500
I have a friend that bought an 07 Silverado for his son and it started making noise the day he bought it . I have found another 07 motor that does not have the DOD lifters and cam to swap into the truck , but will still need to change the tune on the computer to get rid of the DOD programming . What is the easiest and cheapest way to get this done ? I have heard that I could buy HP Tuners and do it that way , but it costs $400 . I would really prefer to just get someone to take care of retuning the computer for me if possible . I am in the Houston area if that helps any . Thanks for any input
It will need to be deleted in the ECM. If you mail the ecm I can set it up for no dod and mail it back the next day. I can delete just dod or do a full mail order tune. I do tuning for some shops in Houston area but usually am booked up every time I go to them if you wanted a tune in person.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What does something like that cost ?
Old 09-18-2013, 01:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

PM sent!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to eliminate the DOD feature on 07 truck