Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Evap and O2's will not become ready

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evap and O2's will not become ready

I have EFI live and a 2 bar tune on my car, the evap system and will not ready, have not received any fault codes related to the two.
Not sure if i have missed something, car has passed inspection before, with out issue.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Attached Files
Old 09-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Teching In

Anytime you restart the PCM by turning the power off/on, or download data to the PCM, it resets the ready parameters for a number of systems to "not ready". You then need to drive the car for a number of miles, or do drive cycles, so that the PCM can test the systems. When the systems pass, then the ready parameters are set as "ready". However, some systems like the Evac and Cats can require a significant number of miles under very specific conditions before they will reset. In PA I am allowed to have one system not ready, to pass inspection. My Cats are never ready and I have a stock set up.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jmmcamaro2002
Anytime you restart the PCM by turning the power off/on, or download data to the PCM, it resets the ready parameters for a number of systems to "not ready". You then need to drive the car for a number of miles, or do drive cycles, so that the PCM can test the systems. When the systems pass, then the ready parameters are set as "ready". However, some systems like the Evac and Cats can require a significant number of miles under very specific conditions before they will reset. In PA I am allowed to have one system not ready, to pass inspection. My Cats are never ready and I have a stock set up.
Yeah maybe I need to drive it a little longer and see what happens

Quick Reply: Evap and O2's will not become ready