Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0334 code can't figure out.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default P0334 code can't figure out.

I'm at a total loss here guys. Car would start and run. Noticed the temp gauge wasn't working correctly and the car idled a little roughI'm at a total loss here guys. Car would start and run. Noticed the temp gauge wasn't working correctly and the car idled a little rough so scanned it and had a bad temp sensor,bad map and a cam sensor high output codes. Replaced it and scanned again fixed that and the car was still throwing a map and cam sensor so replaced the cam sensor with another one and was still throwing the p0334 high output code so I read where it could be the cam bolts backing out pulled the cover and lock tited the bolts they weren't backed out or anything, and replaced the cam and map sensor. Still throwing the cam sensor code car will just sit there and turn over and if it does start dies right away and if it doesn't start it will pop out of the exhaust every now and then. Check for power and ground at the connector and it had both. So I guess I'll check the PCM pins and connector pins. The connector would have to be pinned correctly or else the car wouldn't have start the few times and ran right? Any ideas? Also I've cleared the codes and they keep coming back.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

P0343*

Quick Reply: P0334 code can't figure out.