Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mail order tune for h/c startup and idle

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 02:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Mail order tune for h/c startup and idle

Are there any mail order tuners out there that offer just partial tunes for specific scenarios?

I have a h/c SD car that I've been able to tune pretty well driving around and WOT but I can't seem to nail down the idle and startup (especially cold).

Don't think any of the major tuners around me would bother to just do a startup and idle tune for me and I don't want to pay $500+ for a full tune when I just need help with idle.

I have some logs and tune to provide so if you're a tuner that uses HPT and would like to help me please let me know.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 93 Likes on 56 Posts

i can help you out, i can send you some settings from a file i have paid credits for and you just copy and paste over the values into your file. Let me know brotha
Old 12-28-2013, 11:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by redtan
Are there any mail order tuners out there that offer just partial tunes for specific scenarios?

I have a h/c SD car that I've been able to tune pretty well driving around and WOT but I can't seem to nail down the idle and startup (especially cold).

Don't think any of the major tuners around me would bother to just do a startup and idle tune for me and I don't want to pay $500+ for a full tune when I just need help with idle.

I have some logs and tune to provide so if you're a tuner that uses HPT and would like to help me please let me know.
Yep, do it all the time. Email me what you have and I'll look at for free and I'll let you know if I can help. Email is below in my sig.

Quick Reply: Mail order tune for h/c startup and idle