PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES Light Any Idea's

Old 05-16-2004, 09:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default o2 sensors????

lets start out with a story. One year ago got hydrolocked engine no prob insurace payed for a new one, Ok clutch started winding took it back to dealer welp release bearing was bad they cut my LM Exhaust and welded it back and charged me 176 for one cut and one weld. Everytime I have a warranty issue I have to take it back to the same dealership that did the engine cause no other dealership will take a look at it. These people dont like me. Anyway I went out to the strip today didnt run just watched. On the way back the SES light came on for no reason. Any idea's What really gets me is ill have to take it back to the same damn people.

Last edited by Z02LS1; 05-17-2004 at 06:37 PM.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:43 PM
TECH Addict

It could be one of a thousand things. AutoZone reads codes for free, have them check it out, it will give you a clue.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

had auto zone read the code both o2 sensors are bad. the part that goes into the tube itself has a metal sleve connected to the outter part of the clyinder before the wire starts. Is this part supposed to move or are they supposed to be tight?

Search this Thread