Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What could cause this??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 02:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What could cause this??

After having the car dynoed a week or so back I noticed that from time to time when I start the car the ABS inop light, the E-brake light, the ASR off light and the service vechile lights will come on then all but the service vechile light go off after a few seconds. All of this started after my dyno run so I have now idea what could have caused this but if you turn the car and start it back up none of the light stay on and it is fine. Any ideas?
Thanks , Malcom
Old 05-19-2004, 04:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anytime you dyno the abs inop and e brake will come on,has to do with the VSS and the back wheels turning without the front. mine goes off after a few seconds though when i get rolling down the street again. Maybee someone with more knowlege will chime in.
matt
Old 05-19-2004, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Red346
After having the car dynoed a week or so back I noticed that from time to time when I start the car the ABS inop light, the E-brake light, the ASR off light and the service vechile lights will come on then all but the service vechile light go off after a few seconds. All of this started after my dyno run so I have now idea what could have caused this but if you turn the car and start it back up none of the light stay on and it is fine. Any ideas?
Thanks , Malcom
turn key on pump brake pedal three times.Thats what they did to mine after the dyno. he had to do it several times to get it to work plus i had to drive around the block to check if they were going to go off. hope this helps. these also well reset your oil change light as well
Old 05-20-2004, 01:40 AM
On The Tree

Cool thanks for the help.