Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 1/16" Multi-Gauge?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 2 1/16" Multi-Gauge?

I'm in the middle of my first LSx (LS2) swap, so all of the computer aspects are still very new to me. I'm trying to keep the interior of my car (E36 BMW) as clean as possible, but I'll probably install three 2 1/6" gauges to better keep an eye on things. I plan to run an oil pressure gauge, a water temp gauge and a voltage meter.

After some additional thought, I figured rather than a voltage meter, I could install some kind of OBD2 "multi" gauge. There seems to be a ton of products available and I don't know where to begin. It looks like some of these simply show OBD2 data (probably all I need) and others allow changes to be made to the tune, data logging, etc?

Not really sure what I should be looking for.

TIA.

Tipsy
Old 07-16-2014, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Aeroforce gauge.
You won't be disappointed. It has all the functions you will ever need in one unit. You can display 2 functions at a time and even monitor more if you are willing to let it alternate the display. Very versatile OBD2 connected unit.
I may have to sell my brand new unit as my OBD2 will no longer be available to me. PM me if interested.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrOmm
Aeroforce gauge.
You won't be disappointed. It has all the functions you will ever need in one unit. You can display 2 functions at a time and even monitor more if you are willing to let it alternate the display. Very versatile OBD2 connected unit.
I may have to sell my brand new unit as my OBD2 will no longer be available to me. PM me if interested.
I hadn't seen these before. Looks great. Thanks for the info.

Tipsy

Quick Reply: 2 1/16" Multi-Gauge?