Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Won't start or idle

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Won't start or idle

Ok so after installing prc stage 2.5 heads torquer3 cam fast102 and ptm throttle body and 36# injectors I have gotten a mail order tune from Texas speed (3 times now) and I'm still having issues. The car won't start without having to hold open the throttle and walking it down to idle and if you give it any power when it comes down off the rpm's it stalls. Normal driving is ok for the most part except the trans bucks while in overdrive. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this or know someone in the Waterford Michigan area that knows how to tune this thig in better than these guys at Texas speed?
Old 07-23-2014, 09:34 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig Chamboullides
Ok so after installing prc stage 2.5 heads torquer3 cam fast102 and ptm throttle body and 36# injectors I have gotten a mail order tune from Texas speed (3 times now) and I'm still having issues. The car won't start without having to hold open the throttle and walking it down to idle and if you give it any power when it comes down off the rpm's it stalls. Normal driving is ok for the most part except the trans bucks while in overdrive. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this or know someone in the Waterford Michigan area that knows how to tune this thig in better than these guys at Texas speed?
No.

Secondly, don't blame "the guys at TSP". They're masters at their craft, but understand how far away you are, environmental differences and who knows if you have other issues.

That MOT (mail order tune) is meant to get you to a competent tuner with a wideband and nothing else.

So... Let's hear some details about said build.

Quick Reply: Won't start or idle