Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who to use for remoting tuning

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 03:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default who to use for remoting tuning

i have a 408, 13-1, e85 and bosch 95inj. looking for a tune so i can cruise and do some racing before winter hits
Old 09-02-2014, 09:11 PM
DMM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Honestly, don't do it. I went with probably the best known tuner (he's a sponsor here) with about the best reputation and he took my money and left me hanging. An expert tuner is not typically the best business man. If your experience is like mine (and many others), as soon as your card is charged they'll drop off the Earth and never resurface until you call to dispute the charges.

With my situation, the tuner argued that he did send me a tune so the charges were justified. What he sent me was someone else's data lo and told me to fill out lambda error and send it back to him. I paid him money to set up a damn file for him.

In the end he agreed to refund $100 of the $300 he charged me. After three weeks, I filed a dispute and got the full $300 back. About two months later he finally refunded my $100 so I actually made out due to his incompetence and complete inability to run a business.

Go to a tuner. Have your car right there. You'll be out money and be kicking yourself in the *** if you don't.

Quick Reply: who to use for remoting tuning