PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can a trinity or their model down permanently delete codes.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2014, 08:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Can a trinity or their model down permanently delete codes.

I have a pro tuner going to be doing my 99 Twin turbo shortly but I also have a 2002 TA WS6 now . I want to maybe just get a trinity or that other model they have so can maybe just play a bit with it myself especially since have auto and might get a stall and change out my gears . Maybe later on do heads, cam ,headers and intake not sure on that stuff just yet. A lot will depend on if keep or sell my 99 twin turbo.

Anyway can the Trinity or that other model permanently delete codes. I want to remove the air pump and all that crap right away so need that deleted and would want to also possibly delete rear o2s if go catless ypipe and see the programmer do have options to change out gears so its mainly the part about taking out those codes that am unsure about. I could of course talk to Diablo sports by email or maybe call them but would think some of you guys have these units and will be able to answer my question right away for me.

I do also have hptuners but haven't used it for like over 4 years. Not sure if have any credits left might have used them up but guess they would sell me more . Also have a pretty old laptop guess might need to buy a newer one to run the newest software? Does hp tuners work on apple laptops now?

Quick Reply: Can a trinity or their model down permanently delete codes.