PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ses light tune

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 12:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ses light tune

Hey guys is there any way to permananty get rid of certain engine codes foreever via a tune
I have a 02 camaro a4 z28 and i failed inspection for 2 lousy codes, po420/po430. Instead of going through the hassle of having to get new o2 sensors, cats and other expensive stuff i was thinking of getting a basic tune for 150$ that would help get rid of these codes only, keep in mind its got 190k miles, its a daily driver so im prolly gonna do any serious mods in the future so is this tune the only way to get rid of these damn codes once and for all? Thanks alot
Old 09-25-2014, 05:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Yes, but find someone local with hptuners and do it for 100 bux instead.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:32 AM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ReathYields
Hey guys is there any way to permananty get rid of certain engine codes foreever via a tune
I have a 02 camaro a4 z28 and i failed inspection for 2 lousy codes, po420/po430. Instead of going through the hassle of having to get new o2 sensors, cats and other expensive stuff i was thinking of getting a basic tune for 150$ that would help get rid of these codes only, keep in mind its got 190k miles, its a daily driver so im prolly gonna do any serious mods in the future so is this tune the only way to get rid of these damn codes once and for all? Thanks alot
Yes that can be taken care through mail order. It will permanently get rid of those codes.

Quick Reply: Ses light tune