Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ruuning seperate tunes with a boost controller

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ruuning seperate tunes with a boost controller

I am working on building a 1000whp twin turbo car using the huron speed kit. I want to run separate tunes so I was wondering how hard that would be. I got a friend that has a pump gas tune and can flip a switch to turn it to a e85 tune. I want to use a boost controller to change psi for street driving or strip. I was thinking two tunes on pump gas one for 6 psi for daily driving and one that takes pump gas to the limit. then another tune for e85. I will be spraying meth of course. I know I will need a speed density tune. do I need a aftermarket cpu? is this possible to do? I will have speed inc do my tuning
Old 10-12-2014, 06:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some companies will modify your pcm, I have a dual(2 tune) 411 I want to get rid of... But contact pcm calibrators and see what they say
Old 10-14-2014, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok thanks for the info. i had a friend tell me he did his with a boost controller that saved different tunes
Old 10-17-2014, 09:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

You can save different boost maps in some controllers and select which one you want to run, thats not a big deal. As far as flipping a switch for E85 or pmp gas, its not that simple with a stock pcm.

Quick Reply: ruuning seperate tunes with a boost controller