Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Odd request....

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Odd request....

I am trying to get a slightly older version of HPT vsm suite, than is available on the website. The most recent update caused a bug in my suite, causing my scanner to not work, and it to corrupt my .cfg files.

I need a version that is 2.24.8xx not the newest 2.24.9xx that is downloading now.

I stupidly didn't keep a backup of the version, and I can't roll it back using windows restore.

If someone has a link I could grab it from, or google drive or dropbox, I would be eternally greatful.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have one from Aug 7. Pm your email, and I'll send it to you.

Russ Kemp
Old 11-23-2014, 08:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I have several in the 2.24.8xx range starting at 804 going to 896. If Russ' file won't work for you shoot me a PM and I'll place one on my website.
Old 11-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry i was delayed in getting back with people. I appreciate all the offers for assistance and otherwise.

Bill ended up releasing a fixed version of the software a day later (kudos to them for that) which remedied the issue.

Again, thanks for the help.

Side note, there is a new version of the software up, which fixes a bug i was having. Likely no other changes however.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Goatkart
sorry i was delayed in getting back with people. I appreciate all the offers for assistance and otherwise.

Bill ended up releasing a fixed version of the software a day later (kudos to them for that) which remedied the issue.

Again, thanks for the help.

Side note, there is a new version of the software up, which fixes a bug i was having. Likely no other changes however.
They post new versions daily. I typically can't tell a difference, but there are LOTS of variables between cars and years and I only mess with a few. Occasionally I find a new feature or I'm informed about an update I was waiting for that has hit production. The HP Tuners team is pretty awesome - in my humble opinion.

Quick Reply: Odd request....