Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0327 + p0332 = pcm?

Old 02-11-2015, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default P0327 + p0332 = pcm?

1999 Camaro Z28

So for a couple of months, the CEL would come and go, but now it has decided to stay. Codes are P0327 and P0332.

I replaced both knock sensors and the harness, but not with Delco parts, and the codes remained. I figured that's where I screwed up, but before ordering Delco parts, I bypassed the sensors through 100K resistors to ground and the codes still remained. I checked resistance at the PCM connector and saw 96K ohms at each sensor pin. All of the pins on the PCM look good, nothing bent, burnt or broken.

Does this mean the PCM is the culprit? Or it needs a retune? The issue started after I replaced my head gaskets and added an LS6 intake. I had a tune by Frost done when it still had an LS1 intake. That seems unlikely seeing I still get the codes with the sensors bypassed.

Ideas? Suggestions?
Old 03-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any luck fixing your problem? I have the same problem on my 2004 CTS-V LS6. Problem started after getting water in the valley. replaced both sensors with cheapos. Then replaced the wiring harness. Still have codes P0332 and P0327. Was thinking about replacing KS with new AC Delco sensors.... I also read that you have to torque the KS correctly or they will not work.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey all,

I had this same problem for a long time and I took the intake on and off and the knock sensors in and out. I noticed the threads for the knock sensors were worn and then I put helicoils in and the problem went away. Not sure if this is the fix but I ask put in cooler thermostat. If the threads are worn, it could make the knock sensor rattle and give a false reading. Go to ace hardware and buy the helicoils and put them in. Get back to us and let is know if that fixed the problem.good luck

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: P0327 + p0332 = pcm?