Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help with my tune

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 04:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone with 3.73's and stall

hello all, First off let me say that i can not afford hptuners or a custom tune.. Therefore i cant just "buy my own program and do it yourself" or "just get a custom tune done" TRUST me i would love to do this but since i bought my converter i can no longer afford it. Heres my situation, i was originally gonna install the LT'S and buy the hp tuners or have a custom tune done. For some reason i got a hair up my *** and wanted a converter (i guess its from everyone telling me how bad azz it will be ) i sold my hypertech due to the fact that i was getting a new program. Since i sold my hypertech i can no longer correct for my 3.73's and shifts (not that there was room for alot of adjustment anyway). I also deleted my air pump and egr with my header install. i am going to send my pcm to ls1 speed to get a "basic" tune.. Hopefully i can get the software or a custome tune by next year sometime . my question is i am going to have all the emissions deleted and my gear ratio changed,tq management deleted etc.. I have heard i will need to adjust my shift points for the 2-3 shifts as it might hit the limiter, i am going with a tcs3200 stall. i KNOW this is going to be hard without driving the car first,but since my computer thinks it now has the 2.73's in it its going to shift funky anway. i wa just HOPING someone could give me some suggestions as to how much to tell them to shorten the shifts up. Maybee someone out there has a very similar setup and could help me out as i NEED to send the pcm out..its been down to long. Thanks very much to all.
matt

Last edited by redbandit98; 06-01-2004 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-01-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt anyone..please??