PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want some feedback on Ryan at LSXkilr

Old 08-01-2015, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want some feedback on Ryan at LSXkilr

I just got my Duspeed in to finish my 04 BBM gto, now I need it dyno tuned. What does everyone think of Ryan Mitchell at LSXKILR in Bonner springs? Do they have a loaded dyno, do street tune, etc. Has anyone used him before and what are your thoughts? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
Old 08-06-2015, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

I called them about a week ago. When I asked if they did street or dyno tuning, they said they had a loaded dyno and prefer using the dyno over street tuning. My car is a 6 speed. I'm really thinking about taking my car to them when I get the turbo put on it. Their facebook page has some good reviews on it. Sorry, that's all I really know about them. The guy I spoke with was very nice and said to call again if I had any other questions.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

I am actually sitting at their shop right now getting my turbo car tuned. They use a loaded dyno and also you go out with him and drive it around to dial in the street tune. The drivability is something they really like to get dialed in and I can honestly say, you will not go wrong coming here. I drove from St Louis to come here and yes, I know it is mainly for mustangs, but they tune alot of fbody's. He does fr8trains car and he has a 3rd gen putting down about 1600rwhp.

I mailed my computer so he could put a base, safe tune on it so I could drive it here. The base tune had really good drivability just the way it was. Everyone here is really cool and he will make sure that you are 100% happy before you take the car. Good luck man and you will definitely be happy
Old 11-03-2015, 10:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Deeohgie69
I am actually sitting at their shop right now getting my turbo car tuned. They use a loaded dyno and also you go out with him and drive it around to dial in the street tune. The drivability is something they really like to get dialed in and I can honestly say, you will not go wrong coming here. I drove from St Louis to come here and yes, I know it is mainly for mustangs, but they tune alot of fbody's. He does fr8trains car and he has a 3rd gen putting down about 1600rwhp.

I mailed my computer so he could put a base, safe tune on it so I could drive it here. The base tune had really good drivability just the way it was. Everyone here is really cool and he will make sure that you are 100% happy before you take the car. Good luck man and you will definitely be happy
What was the charge for everything he did for you?
Old 11-03-2015, 12:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ryan tuned my car. I have no complaints.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
What was the charge for everything he did for you?
$450 for the street and dyno tune. He did an awesome job, I'll post my graph. I didn't want to go any higher than this on my stock bottom end and I think my cam was holding me back up top, but it made the power I wanted without spinning it high anyways.

Made this power at 9psi at 11 deg timing on lower rpms and it maxed at 13 deg at 6000rpms, so it's a pretty safe tune and has everything set if it boost spikes it pulls all my timing and dumps fuel. Here's the graph and this is a load bearing dyno.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

That's a good deal, given they spend time on the dyno and on the street. Do they have just one guy that does the tuning there?
Old 11-04-2015, 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
That's a good deal, given they spend time on the dyno and on the street. Do they have just one guy that does the tuning there?
Yeah, Ryan tunes all the cars himself. He spends a lot of time making it right and that's what I wanted.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want some feedback on Ryan at LSXkilr