Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No 02 activity

Old 10-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No 02 activity

Angry No 02 activity
Hello, I have a 1971 Chevy c10 pickup that I put a 5.3 in I used a psi-conversion harness with it and I have been driving it for a few months without issue, a few days ago I hit a pretty good pothole and since then it runs really bad and its not getting and signal from either 02 sensor I put new sensors on both sides yesterday and still hasn't corrected the issue and they are both reading at .45 volts on my scan tool? The codes I'm getting are p0134( 02 sensor circuit no activity defected bank 1 sensor 1) and p0154 (02 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 2 sensor 1).
Old 10-22-2015, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check continuity between the oxygen sensors and the PCM and make sure there hasn't been a break in the wires. Both oxygen sensors going bad simultaneously is an odd issue. Make sure the +12v that goes from oxygen sensors is still good and didn't blow a fuse. Idk what computer you are using but if its a blue/red check to make sure the ground from the oxygen sensors are still good. Otherwise check continuity to PCM. Check your ground and positive on battery to make sure they aren't loose. Other than that you will have to just keep digging.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No 02 activity