Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E38 2008 Corvette C6 NOT READING O2's unless commanded

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E38 2008 Corvette C6 NOT READING O2's unless commanded

Been having issues with my car not reading the O2's, they stay frozen in the high 800mv range and wont register any STFT nor LTFT.
I've replaced the O2's with new AC Delcos, checked the Fuse, Checked the resistance in the heater circuit, checked for power at the connector and all checks out okay.
Also have wrote entire when flashing it, still the same.
Only if I command it with VCM controls to enable Closed Loop it'll go into CL. Otherwise it'll idle pig rich at 11.5-12.0 and cruise around the same afr.

Anyone else ever had this issue?
I'm not sure if I should spend the money buying a new ECM, getting it flashed at the dealer and having to credit it again
or
Should I try flashing my current ECM at the dealer back to a stock tune and see if that commands them on? If it does, then just work from that tune incase my old file has a corruption in there.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those of you curious or ever encounter the same issue... After all that time spent diagnosing the culprit was probably a bad flash in the past. Flashed it over with a MDI GM tool back to a stock tune, then just copied over my differences and now they're working.

Quick Reply: E38 2008 Corvette C6 NOT READING O2's unless commanded