Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Frost tune is awesome

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 04:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Frost tune is awesome

Wanted to give a big thanks again to tunedbyfrost he did a great job on my tune and the customer service he provides is great. Sent my pcm to him again a year later for my gear change expecting to pay the whole amount for a re tune only to see he gave me some money back. I thought that was the coolest thing cause I wasn't expecting that and wanted to give a shout out and a thanks again to him. He is awesome with the mail order tunes!
Old 03-28-2016, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 01WS6BLACKLS1
Wanted to give a big thanks again to tunedbyfrost he did a great job on my tune and the customer service he provides is great. Sent my pcm to him again a year later for my gear change expecting to pay the whole amount for a re tune only to see he gave me some money back. I thought that was the coolest thing cause I wasn't expecting that and wanted to give a shout out and a thanks again to him. He is awesome with the mail order tunes!
Frost is awesome. He answered all of my emails that had questions about what to expect with my setup. I went with HP tuners instead of sending my PCM to him, but I could tell that it was a quality service just from the emails. Its a great option for those that want an inexpensive yet accurate tune.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How long did you guys wait for an answer by E-Mail?

Sent 2 mails, every week 1 and didnīt get an answer?!

Regards,
Ronald
Old 05-06-2016, 06:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by Choppy_Idle
How long did you guys wait for an answer by E-Mail?

Sent 2 mails, every week 1 and didnīt get an answer?!

Regards,
Ronald
I had the same problem a few years ago. Seems like hit or miss with customer service. I now use HPtuners so i don't have to worry anymore.

Quick Reply: Frost tune is awesome