Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

0411 ecu guestions

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 0411 ecu guestions

Ok, first i don't know nothing!!! sorry I'm very green to the ls world. can I take the 0411, and respected harness and do the 4 wire hook up method and start the engine and with out it being tuned, re flashed. I've tryed to reserch this but here i am. is there a v.a.t's that will stop me? or are they turn key on a swap?
thanks for any help and direction with this
Old 06-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

You will for sure have to have the VATS turned off.

Other than that, depending on what has been modified, it should run.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Teching In

i'm wanting and am pretty dead set on the holley high ram, ls6 or slighly bigger cam. possibly 317 heads. the engines a 02 5.3 bored .030 to clean it up. it was only a long block when i got it. so i have nothing more... i believe if i have the vats cleared it should atleast run. maybe not well cause of these mods,but on a stand to get things rolling i can go from there. it'll have a 70'ish turbo and high stall to get it in the power. i understand i'll have to put better springs in it so it'll rev and not go into float. i'm looking for about 72-7500rpm.
thanks for help.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 195 Likes on 162 Posts

If your just looking to start it, leave stock injectors in it, and stock map otherwise, you will have a whole other set of issues, just keep it out of boost.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rpturbo
If your just looking to start it, leave stock injectors in it, and stock map otherwise, you will have a whole other set of issues, just keep it out of boost.
Thanks for the tip, but from my understanding the stock injectors don't fit the high rams fuel rails. they do have an adapter kit available. I'm not aginst getting the kit and firing it though.[ I will look into this farther]

The turbo Isn't going to be on it until the I have it some-what sorted out and in the truck...
what sucks for me is I got only the long block, nothing else, so Im looking into parts from the wrecking yard to come by all the sensors and that. really don't care to buy new then upgrade them.

whats a good injector up to 600hp on a 70'ish turbo?
Old 06-19-2016, 06:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 195 Likes on 162 Posts

I can't answer about the adaptors since I do not know if the injector is too tall or short, but there should be some out there somewhere.

As far as replacement injectors, I would just use the 80# Dekas that almost everyone uses on a turbo build. Thats my plan.

Quick Reply: 0411 ecu guestions