Sponsored by:

LS2 swap custom harness no start

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 swap custom harness no start

Hey guys

i've read a lot of threads on here and i know i can find my answers here. I signed up on this forum just to get help from this community of car guys.

Long story short i have an ls2 that was custom built with a 4l80 trans. I had the harness built and computers programmed for my setup. After the common 2 wires at the cam sensor plug being swapped from the builder, i swapped the 2 wires and she fired up and ran great! At that time i had the wires going around the firewall because i just wanted to get it started after a long time of this build going on. I rerouted the whole wiring harness through the firewall and plugged everything back in and i have no fire. All the wires in the wire harness can only go to either side of the engine. The engine will pop here and there while cranking and an occasional small fire will happen in the exhaust manifolds but will not fire. Also the plugs are wet when i pull them to check them.

any ideas?

i appreciate the help in advance, as everyone here knows, it can get frustrating and another fresh mind is what i need here.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a similar problem. I had the crank and cam plug sensors reversed. My duh moment.

Quick Reply: LS2 swap custom harness no start