PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

recommend tuner in sarasota fl?

Old 10-04-2016, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Default recommend tuner in sarasota fl?

So......bout 8-10 months ago, I had stopped by Florida speed and power to see if he would be interested in tuning the caddy, guy was happy to do it when the time came. Time has come. He is out of buisness.
I do want to learn tuning, at least on my own car, I just don't think I'll be able to get it done in time for turkey run.
I'm really wanting a base tune so I can start it up and make sure everything is good with my install, and then just get tuned to be drivable.
My problem is I'm pretty computer illiterate , and think I'll be biting off more than I can chew with tuning.

Also, I read the "witch is better for tuning " sticky and it's a little outdated , from 05?? I imagine there have been major changes in tuning software with these guys since then?
Seems like either one is great , and only a matter of preference /witch one you happend to buy.
What are the factors that need to be taken into account? I do have a wideband in the car thanks
Old 10-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

Jeremy Formato is based out of Tampa and is good.

http://fasterproms.net/contact.html
Old 10-04-2016, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Thank you, I had forgotten about him, only ever heard good things about him and his work.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: recommend tuner in sarasota fl?