Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rough Ride after cam install and tuning

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Rough Ride after cam install and tuning

Okay i installed the 231/237 cam tuned the car to get the LTFTS down in the negs and close to 0 at WOT and i have bumped the idle up and cut the VE tables and played with the decay rates and the all the goods to get it idle using HP tuners. as i am logging and driving around the car from 1000-2000 rpms wants to jerk front to back a little and make the ride rough. i thought i read somewhere of a table in HP Tuners that you adjust to fix or aide in this problem but i can't seem to find it on this site or HP tuners forum. any help and detailed instructions would be appreciated. thanks

GARRETT
Old 07-01-2004, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

Ha ha. Sorry, but I am having the same problem. What you have run into is part-throttle surge. We have had a few people on here post that it can be fixed, but whenever we ask them to explain how they will not tell us. This is getting a bit annoying. Why won't anybody share the info?
Old 07-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Another_User
Ha ha. Sorry, but I am having the same problem. What you have run into is part-throttle surge. We have had a few people on here post that it can be fixed, but whenever we ask them to explain how they will not tell us. This is getting a bit annoying. Why won't anybody share the info?
i agree i have seen people ranting about how they fixed it but hopefully someone will responed we will all be about to know