Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06 Maf

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z06 Maf

Installed a NEW Z06 MAF on a 2000 SS with all the bolt ons,ASA cam.Problem is the LTFT are at -15 on both banks and no matter if I scale the IFR table or MAF they stay at -15.They lock at 0 in WOT.I scaled the IFR table by 105,110 and 115% with no changes,Even scaleing the MAF did not do anything,It stayed at -15.Also at one point after a wot run when I came to a stop the car died and would start and run for a couple of seconds,I unplugged the maf and it started up then I plugged it back and no problems except for the -15 LTFT.What gives ??
Old 07-19-2004, 11:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by smokeum04
Installed a NEW Z06 MAF on a 2000 SS with all the bolt ons,ASA cam.Problem is the LTFT are at -15 on both banks and no matter if I scale the IFR table or MAF they stay at -15.They lock at 0 in WOT.I scaled the IFR table by 105,110 and 115% with no changes,Even scaleing the MAF did not do anything,It stayed at -15.Also at one point after a wot run when I came to a stop the car died and would start and run for a couple of seconds,I unplugged the maf and it started up then I plugged it back and no problems except for the -15 LTFT.What gives ??

Did you copy the tables from a Z06 MAF to yours? They use a different calibration as they are descreened.
Old 07-20-2004, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Is there a printout anywhere online that shows what the values should be for a Z06 MAF? Also not to hijack but, If you LTFT's are (-) does that mean it is adding fuel or reducing fuel?...I would assume it means reducing, and that (+) means adding fuel. Is this correct?
Old 07-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Default Z06

Negative means that it is on the rich side,You want this so at WOT it will not dump fuel.Positive LTFT means it is lean and at WOT it will dump fuel to try and correct this.Yes where do you get the ZO6 tables.Do you multiply the MAF by positive or negative percentages,I went positive since I beleive the frequency is higher than stock MAF's correct ????
Old 07-20-2004, 09:53 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by smokeum04
Negative means that it is on the rich side,You want this so at WOT it will not dump fuel.Positive LTFT means it is lean and at WOT it will dump fuel to try and correct this.Yes where do you get the ZO6 tables.Do you multiply the MAF by positive or negative percentages,I went positive since I beleive the frequency is higher than stock MAF's correct ????

I don't have the table but you could post and ask someone with a Z06 to post their table for you or ask one of the pro tuners on here to share one as most can open any year model bin file and get the info.