Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

02 help please

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 05:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 02 help please

I have a DTC for my sensor 1 bank 1, and I'm replacing it tomorrow. My car seems a little sluggish lately too, this is my problem right?
Old 07-26-2004, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you're getting a code for sensor 1 bank 1 then it's your drivers side pre cat O2 ... this will definetly mess up your fueling... and can make the car seem sluggish ... the PCM relies on this filter to determine how much fuel to add to that bank of cylinders... (when at part throttle)
Old 07-27-2004, 07:43 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by horist
if you're getting a code for sensor 1 bank 1 then it's your drivers side pre cat O2 ... this will definetly mess up your fueling... and can make the car seem sluggish ... the PCM relies on this filter to determine how much fuel to add to that bank of cylinders... (when at part throttle)
Thanks man. When I would crank it up and @ low speeds I smell strong gas fumes, I guess I'll have it fixed today.

P.S. Love what you've done with your car.
Old 07-28-2004, 10:35 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by horist
HOLY CRAP! I changed it and my car feels faster than it ever did. I'm so amazed at the level of performance I had but couldnt use this whole time. Thanks