Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gauge Questions - Opinions Needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 04:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauge Questions - Opinions Needed

Just purchased my Auto Meter dual pod A-pillar overlay...now I have a few questions:

1) Other than my AEM UEGO WBO2, what other gauge should I place in the 2nd pod? (let's assume I don't plan on getting N2O or forced induction)

2) To best match my AEM WBO2 with black face and black bezel, what gauge brand/style would be the best match? I'd like something with black face, black bezel and white backlit text/numbers. (please don't recommend the autometer cobalts...FAR too blue) Here is a shot of the AEM UEGO display:

3) For those of you with gauges, have you managed to get them to dim with the dash lights? If so, how did you do it?

TIA
Old 08-22-2004, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brody
Just purchased my Auto Meter dual pod A-pillar overlay...now I have a few questions:

1) Other than my AEM UEGO WBO2, what other gauge should I place in the 2nd pod? (let's assume I don't plan on getting N2O or forced induction)

2) To best match my AEM WBO2 with black face and black bezel, what gauge brand/style would be the best match? I'd like something with black face, black bezel and white backlit text/numbers. (please don't recommend the autometer cobalts...FAR too blue) Here is a shot of the AEM UEGO display:

3) For those of you with gauges, have you managed to get them to dim with the dash lights? If so, how did you do it?

TIA
If you have a blown application, boost and air temp combo gauge, if not then
oil temp.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I have a C5. Oil temp, coolant temp, oil press are digitally displayed.
Old 08-22-2004, 04:34 PM
TECH Junkie

how about fuel pressure? i think autometer's Z-series gauges would match that gauge, they have a black face with a black bezel.