Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablosport Programmer Quick Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablosport Programmer Quick Question

This may sound like a stupid question, it probably is but..... Can you tune the car more than once? I have had the programmer for a month now and the first thing I did was run the performance tune. I noticed I can click on "tune it" again. Can you tune it again after adding mods or anything? I clicked on it again anyway to see what happens and I don't think it added anything. It went through the same things it did the first time I tuned it. Thanks for any imput.
Old 10-17-2004, 12:58 AM
On The Tree

If you have already installed the tune once, you are just going to write over it if you do it again. The predator can't detect mods you make and tune specifically for them. It just installs a generic "performance" tune in place of the stock one. You can use the predator to change things manually after you install the it's tune. You can also use it to get a custom tune depending on what vendor you bought it from.
try: www.diablesporttuning.com

GL
Old 10-17-2004, 09:01 AM
On the tree

You can go back into the unit and modify the tune if you want to. Here is how you do it:

Tune it- hit enter, and enter through all of the warnings.

Modify tune- hit enter, enter through all of the warnings.

Go to set parameters and go to the parameter you want to modify and there you can change them (fan temps, fuel enrichment, spark advance...)

When done modifying you have to hit the middle button after doen and it will take you back to the main parameter screen then you hit the esc button and it will ask you if you want to install the tune. Click ok and let it do its thing.