Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed density user guide

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Speed density user guide

Is there a user guideline list available out there to convert to speed density with LS1 Edit? How do you delete codes for the MAF that is not there, calculate VE, LTFT check procedure for individual cells, etc. SD is going to become VERY popular for a variety of applications that do not have to pass emmisions. Come on you tech guys, spill the info so we hot rodders and racers can get on board!
Old 10-21-2004, 12:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

believe it or not ... I actually have a word document on my desktop that tries to explain tuning in general... based on what I've learned here, HPT , and other sources...

but it takes alot of time! I'm a programmer by trade... but work for a large corporation... so for every 2 hours of coding I do... I have 1 hour of documenatation to write... so when I get off work ... not in a huge hurry to write more (There is no such thing as do a, then b, then c, and you're done)

for now best bet is to read this section (most info you find will be related to HP Tuners since HPT acitvely helps the tuning community ... and is a superior product, but you should be able to apply the info to LS1 Edit w/some terminology conversions)

The info is here... just need to search....