Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tazzo EFI Monitor???

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tazzo EFI Monitor???

anyone run one of these? i just found a link to it and it looks like it might potentially be a cool thing to have (especially for power adder cars).

it constantly updates A/F ratio through o2 sensor voltages and also monitors fuel injector duty cycle from 0-100% with warning lights at 85% and 95%.

i may pick one up to keep an eye on the fuel system while i'm spraying.

any input?

Last edited by horist; 11-21-2004 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeepBlueZ
anyone run one of these? i just found a link to it and it looks like it might potentially be a cool thing to have (especially for power adder cars).

it constantly updates A/F ratio through o2 sensor voltages and also monitors fuel injector duty cycle from 0-100% with warning lights at 85% and 95%.

i may pick one up to keep an eye on the fuel system while i'm spraying.

any input?
You can accomplish the same thing + more capabilities w/HP Tuners. It can illuminate LEDS/Lights/Trigger Relays etc.. based on any condition you can monitor via it's scanner software. It is definitely the way I would go plus the tuning capabilites of the software. You would need to monitor the A/F ratio using a Wideband system as well. The stock O2 sensors would never be reliable enough that I would trust them for Spraying or anything other than just EPA emmisions for that matter. They are only accurate @ 14.7 A/F ratio and @ WOT you are typically @ 12.0-12.5 A/F ratio.