PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HP TUNER,BIG STUFF 3,or NEW FAST XFI????

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 08:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HP TUNER,BIG STUFF 3,or NEW FAST XFI????

I'm building a 6.0 litre FI motor with forged pistons,arp everthing and turbo cam. I currently have ls1 edit programmed by eastside performance for my old combo ( 5.7 H/C & Nitrous). I'm going to install a STS kit with a 70 or 76 turbo and FMIC. I'm shotting for 650+rwhp.I know that I'm going to have to do some fine tuning with the turbo and bigger injectors.I'm not sure which system is going to be the best for me. With the HP tuner I believe that I'm going to need a seperate wideband o2 reading system. I really don't know to much about how well the Big Stuff 3 system will work for me. While at the sema show I've seen Fast is coming out with a new XFI series. It says that its going to be totally compatable with all ls series sensors.A friend of mine is running a Fast system in his 9 sec GN and loves it.I'm just a little confused on which road to take. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd ask NoGo at EastSide. Kevin is well versed in boosted apps. He knows a little about aftermarket EMS also FWIW.
-joel

Quick Reply: HP TUNER,BIG STUFF 3,or NEW FAST XFI????