Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trouble Codes P0133 P0153

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble Codes P0133 P0153

I have worked with hp tuners for quite a while now and know the ins and outs for the basics but i have the two trouble codes listed. They keep re occuring and i am not sure what the problem is anymore. I have had the car dyno tuned by a reputable guy who addressed this problem and checked to see if it was the wiring and he ruled out that possibilty. i have replaced the O2 extentions and the O2 sensors in the front, the rears have simms in them. i have heard that it can be from an exhuast leak upstream from the O2 sensor which would for me mean the exhuast port attachment site. the A.I.R. system has been welded shut so that shouldn't be the case. the headers have new gaskets on them and i used RTV sealent to help ensure the seal. i also torqued the bolts to specs and retorqued them after a few hours of run time to adjust for the movement during heating. I would take the car back to the tuner and say deal with it but right now i am in college and when i go home it is not something i want to deal with driving another distance to take care of.

Thanks,
Garrett