PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats next? What else can I do with just a narrow band O2?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats next? What else can I do with just a narrow band O2?

I'm going to put it on the dyno this Saturday, but until then I have a lot of time (no work this week cause of the rain).

So far I have tuned my VE table, reconnected the MAF, had to adjust the MAF table by 3%, everything is pretty with the MAF running now (-2 to 0 in all LTFT cells) tried to do a couple WOT runs (it is still pretty wet). I have no knock retard, and my 02's are in the .860-.890 range.

It feels pretty strong, is there any other tuning I can accomplish before I dyno it? On the dyno if the WB shows me running rich or lean I'm going to adjust the PE table to get to 12.9/13.0, does that sound right?

Thanks

Ben
Old 01-04-2005, 08:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bombguy99z28
I'm going to put it on the dyno this Saturday, but until then I have a lot of time (no work this week cause of the rain).

So far I have tuned my VE table, reconnected the MAF, had to adjust the MAF table by 3%, everything is pretty with the MAF running now (-2 to 0 in all LTFT cells) tried to do a couple WOT runs (it is still pretty wet). I have no knock retard, and my 02's are in the .860-.890 range.

It feels pretty strong, is there any other tuning I can accomplish before I dyno it? On the dyno if the WB shows me running rich or lean I'm going to adjust the PE table to get to 12.9/13.0, does that sound right?

Thanks

Ben
Everything sounds about right to me.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Don't be surpised...

I had my "dead on" 880-890 and was running rich as a pig with a wideband.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:02 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Debian Dog
Don't be surpised...

I had my "dead on" 880-890 and was running rich as a pig with a wideband.
I have been wondering what mine will look like. The dyno place here needs a new sensor for their system, so I have to wait a few days.