PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

o2 problem....bogging. ???

Old 02-05-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Question o2 problem....bogging. ???

I have HP Tuner and scanned, nothing came up but my automatic tranny codes which i now have a M6 in it. With the drivers side O2 sensor unplugged the car runs awsome but will die every once in awhile after you let off from making a run.

With the O2 sensor plugged in (i baught a new one thinking it was bad) the car runs ok sometimes but sometimes when i give it gas nothing happens then when i have about 3/4 down it chuggs, then just comes on all of a sudden and ..bam the tires come loose and i look like an idiot who cant drive a stick.
You can hear it suck in air when i give it gas, the fuel just waits awhile before it turns on. If i beat on it, its fine. but driving around town is when it acts up.

I baught the car a year ago, and it came with the O2 sensor unplugged. it ran fine. Id just like to figure it out. anyone have any ideas? what should i attempt next?
thanks.

the car is a 99 T/A M6, LGM G5 cam , hooker LTs, Granatelli MAF, rear O2 simms.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

another question.... my car was suposedly tuned after the cam, headwork and headers. but it was after that it was converted to an M6. would i be better off just flashing someone esles stock M6 file in and retuning it from there? i just read alot of the automatic tables are different. ...what to do??

Search this Thread