PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

magic stick cam what to tune with?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default magic stick cam what to tune with?

Im ordering the magic stick cam from texas speed it is a very aggressive cam, i just wanted some advise or tips on what direction to go when i go to get the car tuned. I have three considerations so help me out you guys with all the experience!!! 1. My buddy has LS1 Edit and a wideband O2. He has tuned many cars and has a nice et on his cam only 6 speed. 2. Texas Speed mail in order tune, they are selling me the cam so they may know how to optimize maximum horsepower with the ECU as well as giving it the best idle etc. and last buy ls1 edit my self. and with the last consideration, taking on LS1 Edit as a begginger, is it self explanitory? or is it very complicated?? Please leave good advise asap im ordering everything tommorow thanks
Old 02-21-2005, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would get either hptuners or efilive flashscan over edit anyday. There is a learning curve with any program though, but its really not too hard and there are many people here to help ya along the way!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

If you buy a tuner i recommend getting hptuners. Its like having edit and autotap all in one.