PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is mult. tuneing from different tuners bad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is mult. tuneing from different tuners bad?

I have had the stock tune, then Diablo (predator) tune installed, then installed cam and had it LS1 edit tuned but would like to tweek the tune a little, would HP tuners work, or am I asking for trouble using all these different tuners on the same pcm or will this not hurt at all? seems to me they are just diff. programs to edit no.'s in the pcm or am I wrong?
thanks for the help
Old 03-06-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shouldn't cause a problem ... you download the current pcm flash file jfirst, then modify that... so once you make changes you'll be writing your changes and everything you didn't change back into the PCM
Old 03-07-2005, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had the stock tune, then Diablo (predator) tune installed, then installed cam and had it LS1 edit tuned but would like to tweek the tune a little, would HP tuners work, or am I asking for trouble using all these different tuners on the same pcm or will this not hurt at all? seems to me they are just diff. programs to edit no.'s in the pcm or am I wrong?
thanks for the help
As long as you're not "lost" and think you have a decent baseline, don't worry about it. If you'd like to start over, get a dealer to reflash you back to stock.