Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help on code:po121

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy need help on code:po121

last summer I had a lot of mods done to my bird thru livernois motorsports,cam headers,gears,shiftkit,exc.I also got a ported tb. from jantzer.about a month later while under normal driving I get a ses light,so I go to autozone and they told me Its the tbs,after 3 times getting it erased at autozone I called scott jantzer to find out wtf was going on.I explained to him that itwas throwing the code NOT AT WOT.It was doing it at normal driving.I replaced the tbs last fall,but just before I put It up for the winter It coded again,so I need help here on what to do when I bring it out in a few weeks,jantzer had no clue,he kept telling me to build up the bump stop. again,ITS NOT DOING IT AT WOT>!!has anyone ever had this problem, and how can I get this headache resolved.!how Is it possible to throw that code at a normal drive. help please.!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 05:03 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

im assuming you mean TPS(throttle position sensor) and not TBS(Turner broadcasting Station) with some cams this code will come up...usually I just up the thresholds for it in my tuning...i think this is the one that can cause some nasty shifting properties if i remember correctly.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default po121

the code says that its the tps thats bad but I replaced it and it still does it.how do you up the threshold.