PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Code P0327 Help!!

Old 03-18-2005, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Code P0327 Help!!

guys need help i just got code p0327 knock sensor and i cleared it out but it came back now this is no good considering i going to be running nitrous in about 1 week and need to change it but heres the deal i have no idea where its located so if anyone has ever changed one on a 98 z28 please any advice would be appreciated.
Old 03-18-2005, 02:30 PM
TECH Addict

To get to the KS you have to remove the intake and both of them are screwed into the valley. Probably a good idea to change both of them while you have the intake off, and the wire too. Be careful where you run the wire so you don't crush it when you replace the intake.

As you probably know, you're getting at least 4* of knock retard with that code, not good.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

thanks i heard about the being under the intake but i guess i was just fooling myself into thinking they where somewhere easyer oh well i guess this give me an opertunity to install the weiand intake thats been sitting in my garage for the last 3 weeks.

thanks again bro really appriciate the help.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:35 AM
TECH Addict

You're welcome, no problem.

Don't forget to make an RTV silicone dam around the outside of the knock sensors, and leave a little opening, toward the firewall, for the water to drain off. GM has a TSB for this. You don't want to be replacing the knock sensors again.

Good luck man!!
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Predator
You're welcome, no problem.

Don't forget to make an RTV silicone dam around the outside of the knock sensors, and leave a little opening, toward the firewall, for the water to drain off. GM has a TSB for this. You don't want to be replacing the knock sensors again.

Good luck man!!
Here is a pic..
Attached Thumbnails Code P0327 Help!!-knock-sensor.jpg  

Search this Thread