PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?

I know MAF calibration is a work in progress as for math equation proven process anyway. But I officially got me VE table dialed today and it is almost perfect up to 4000 RPM and I hooked my MAF backup and logged normal PIDs and added one for MAF HZ. So how do I come up with a plan on what percentage to add/remove from the MAF Freq table? It really isn't very far off I did about a 30-40 drive with lots of traffic at several points in my cruse. By the time I got back home I was very surprised on how close the stock table is to my particular cars needs. Please tell me how to proceed!

Oh ya and KR is almost totally gone from adjusting the Timing and the recover rate and varios other settings to make it spike higher and go away faster so I could Isolate the cause of the KR better.
Attached Thumbnails So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?-maf-ltft.jpg   So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?-ve-done.jpg   So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?-ve-table-unsmothed.jpg   So whats the excepted way of MAF calibration for today?-maf-graph.jpg  
Old 03-31-2005, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At the top of this forum there is a Sticky call READ FIRST. Click on the Dialing in MAF Table thread and everything you need to know about MAF calibration is right there.