PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok EVERYONE with a timing tuner sound off...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok EVERYONE with a timing tuner sound off...

I bought one of these last year....hooked it up, it never completely worked properly. i cant get the car to fire with it plugged in. with the ignition on, and the motor off, everything seems to work correctly (noids fire, LEDs light etc.) but it just cranks and won't kick over with it plugged in.

I pretty much put the car away for the winter and gave up on it since ramchargers doesn't warrantee their stuff. so here's what i need to know.....

How many of you have these things and are actually happy with them??? I'll go through the hassle of buying another functional one IF i get some positive feedback on them. if the second one doesn't work, i'll complain RIGHT AWAY instead of sitting on the problem like i did with this one. This thing seems like the BEST way to run a motor tune and still be able to spray safely and im willing to take the hit from the last one to get a functional one. What do you guys think?

note: i really don't want advice on simply backing my timing off a whole bunch and running a N2O tune all the time. this isn't a nitrous car. it's a motor car with a SMALL shot on it. i could more than likely spray safely on full timing, but this seemed like good insurance.

as always, input is greatly appreciated.

-Mike
Old 04-09-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump...still looking for some input.