PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easy question for people who changed throttle cracker/follower tables!

Old 04-27-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Easy question for people who changed throttle cracker/follower tables!

My car has a large cruise affect the entire time that I am driving. It will hold me at 60 mph until i hold the brake down . When I slow down it hold idle at 1500 till under a couple of MPH and then wait a couple of seconds at idle and sinks to 900 rpm. I dont believe I have any air/vacuum leaks so I dont think thats the problem.

I know I need to bring down the values in my throttle cracker table and I was just wondering how much people were bringing it down for good results?
\
Old 04-28-2005, 12:44 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I adjusted mine in very small increments, sorry I cant be more specific, but I am now using HPT and havent looked at Edit in over a year, when I first adjuted it all. I do know it took a few days to dial it in, changing the settings a bit at a time, but once it was there, I was one happy camper. I can search for old tuning notes, have you did a search for "cruise control effect" here? Search buttons is very helpful.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, i have searched. The problem is that this is the answer that I get from all the threads. No one can give increments they just say they lowered or raised it.

Search this Thread