Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES Light and HP tuners

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SES Light and HP tuners

I live in NY, and im trying to get my catless. EGRless. AIRless ls1 to pass inspection. besides the catalyst codes that keep coming up, there was a misfire code that kept coming on, but the misfire tables on HP tuners werent showing any major misfire problems, so my tuner set all of my misfire tables to 0. now when i drive my car over a certain mph, the SES light flashes, and stops when i come to a light.does anyone know what is happening here? is it flashing bc the computer cant detect a misfire?
Old 05-18-2005, 11:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

flashing SES = P0300 , multiple misfires detected

what size cam you running? and do you have a a flash of your PCM ? (a .bin file)

it's flashing because it's seeing misfire... i turned the code off ... but I think if everything is set to 32796 it should prevent it from setting?

feel free to send me your .bin file at the email in my sig
Old 05-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont have the file, i had someone else tune my car on their computer. we kept getting the P0300 code, so he went into my "misfire tables" and set them all to zero, thats when the flashing started happening. i had it scanned and theres no codes being thrown, just the flashing SES light while moving. My cam is a GTP 224/224/112LSA. ive had the cam in for over 3000 miles, th is is the first ive heard of a misfire. the misfires apeared to be minor, even bogus when we looked on the misfire charts, didnt show anything out of the ordinary. what did u mean set everything to 32796?? Thanks for your help

Originally Posted by horist
flashing SES = P0300 , multiple misfires detected

what size cam you running? and do you have a a flash of your PCM ? (a .bin file)

it's flashing because it's seeing misfire... i turned the code off ... but I think if everything is set to 32796 it should prevent it from setting?

feel free to send me your .bin file at the email in my sig