Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Missing! Help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 01:24 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing! Help!

So I had slp headers on my car and i just put on some pacesetters and I started it up open headers to drive around to make sure every thing was ok first before i put on my new true duals and my car is cutting out and missing real bad.Any suggestions on what could do this.The sevice engine soon light is not on and i put all new plugs in more than once and all of my plug wires are fine.Could somthing with my tune be messed up or would running it open headers do this.I really dont understand why it would do this because headers shouldnt affect anything like this.What do you guys think?
Old 05-19-2005, 01:48 PM
9 Second Club

Any ideas would be apreciated very much this is my only car and I need to get it going somehow.
Old 05-19-2005, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

with open headers you are not only dumping much needed backpressure, your O2s are most likely not staying heated enough to operate. Therefore, they will think you are stupid lean, and will dump massive amounts of fuel into your motor, and therefore bogging the **** out of it... You wouldn't be the first one, but hey it sure does sound good eh
Old 05-19-2005, 11:33 PM
9 Second Club

Ok I will get my x pipe and mufflers on ASAP and i will try it out.I hope the problem could be as sympol as that.It does sound nice!!Thanx for actually caring enough to reply.