Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad Tuner???

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 05:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bad Tuner???

I had my car done my RP motorsports in Georgia, when I got it done I didn't really know anyone else to do it. I look on here and saw people talking about how bad they were. I got 6.0 heads and cam. and only got 415rwhp. Sound a little LOW to you. After reading all of the things said about RP im very down about the car. I need to get it re tuned or something. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! HELP ME OUT!!
Old 05-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camaro477
I had my car done my RP motorsports in Georgia, when I got it done I didn't really know anyone else to do it. I look on here and saw people talking about how bad they were. I got 6.0 heads and cam. and only got 415rwhp. Sound a little LOW to you. After reading all of the things said about RP im very down about the car. I need to get it re tuned or something. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! HELP ME OUT!!
Your kidding, right? Your making good power. If your car is running good and your not having any issues what is there to complain about? By the way, what are your cam specs? What heads are you using? What is your compression? I think if you have bad dealings with a shop it should be reported, but is this a bad experience?
Old 05-22-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FULTILT
Your kidding, right? Your making good power. If your car is running good and your not having any issues what is there to complain about? By the way, what are your cam specs? What heads are you using? What is your compression? I think if you have bad dealings with a shop it should be reported, but is this a bad experience?
What He Said,415 is very respectible for 6.0 heads.What is the Cam Specs?
Old 05-22-2005, 05:43 PM
12 Second Club

i don't really know the cam spec, but i just thought with heads and cam i should have more than 415rwhp with 6.0 heads. 11:1