PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1/XD-1 not working right.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LC-1/XD-1 not working right.....

When I first fired up my car the XD-1 worked. It read high 13's for idle.(tune was for 42lb inj. I have 60's) So I took the car for a ride to find out that I had the "turbo getting to much oil problem" and oil was getting dumped into the exhaust. I only took it around the block but let it idle a bit. Thats when the XD-1 gauge started to go wacky. It was just flashing numbers and switching back and forth from AFR to the % light. I took the wide band out at that point and cleaned it off, lots of oil on it. Put it away till I got the smoke issue fixed. Well now I have it the smoke problem fixed and have the wide band back in. But it does the same thing. I hooked the laptop up to the LC-1 to see what it looks like. When I go into the logworks to see the live data (AFR) gauges I get nothing to come up on them?

Do you think the sensor is junk now? I don't even have a mile on that thing. The oil screw it up that fast? But why wouldn't I get a reading on the laptop?

Last edited by HellRaiser; 07-31-2005 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also when I start up the car and the heater cal. start to count it stop at like 66. Is that normal?

Other things I noticed is when I turn the key on i see E-2 (heater circuit open) and E-9 (supply voltage too low)