Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tune Parameter HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slope and LT's HELP

I am done with RWTD for now, I am gonna go back to the Predator stocker and adjust on my own...these are the changes I am gonna make based on other posts....do theses seem like they would work and what other adjustments should i make?

WOT Fuel
2k - 4k 8%
4k - 7k 6%

WOT Spark
2k - 4k 2%
4k - 7k 2%

Shift Times
+12% (quicker)

Upshift
1 - 2 42
2 - 3 78
3 - 4 126

Downshifts
2 - 1 36
3 - 2 78
3 - 4 126

WOT Pressure Shift
+8%

Part Throttle Shift
+8%

Rev Limiter

All TM Settings
Off

COT
Off

I posted this the other day on LS1GTO.com, i have not been able to find anyone on there that knows enough to help...so i wanna ask some people here.

Currently after a day of driving i changed my slope to -6% and my WOT Fuel in both rpm ranges is at +8%. At idle I am running 0 in Lt's in both banks, but as soon as I hit the gas i go positive...the few times i have been baave enough to floor it I got no KR and my LT's were at 0...I heard that my LT's have to be negative while in regular driving...that true? Also is my slope in a safe and normal operating zone at -6%? My 55 mph trims w/ cruise on are both positive 5 or so...you can see my mods in my sig, that throttle body is awesome and flows a lot more air then the stocker, so i think I am gonna pump both banks to 10% fuel to see if that will drive down the lt's...should i take the slope down more, or am i already down too far? I went to diablo sport but i still could not get a good explain of what slope does, all i could get is that taking too much away can create engine hot spots...which is not cool....any help you guys can give is greatly appreciated

Last edited by nsofokles; 08-06-2005 at 03:46 PM.