PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help me please

Old 08-27-2005, 04:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me please

i have posted this in the lt1 and tranny sections with no answers,i rebuilt my tranny,now it's throwing codes#1 error 73 force motor current #2 error 84 3-2 downshift feedback fault,and my pcm is not showing what gear i'm in and my car is running at 3krpm's at 70 mph,did i mess something up when i re-installed the tranny,do i need to replace a plug?this is driving me crazy and i lost my job and need my car to look for work but since it's doing this it's using twice the gas,i'm broke and begging for help the car is a 94 z28 with a 4l60e
Old 08-27-2005, 08:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Tranny

First of all, did you rebuild the tranny ? if so I assume you knew what you were doing, if not I would take it back to the shop that rebuilt it. Also did you change any tranny parameters in the PCM via LT1 Edit?. If you did then install the stock Tranny program, but it does not sound like program issues, I beleive it is in the rebuild it self......
Old 08-30-2005, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had the tranny rebuilt by a guy in my car club,he has always done awesome work,i was wondering is it a sensor like the speed sensor or something,i pulled it out and put the tranny back in myself,think i might have messed somewiring up somewhere,these codes are always linked to a perticular part in the tranny,trying to find out which ones

Search this Thread